Friday, December 17, 2010

Santa Again!

Aidan came home from school yesterday telling me all about his fun Christmas party. They ate pizza and cupcakes, and had a book exchange (Aidan came home with Green Eggs and Ham). But I think the most exciting part for Aidan was that he got to see Santa again and Santa gave him a candy cane. He told me all about how Santa came to chapel and he told Santa he wanted video games and Batman toys and he took his picture with Santa and then he got a candy cane. This morning, I received an email with the following pictures and I'm very glad to have them.


Aidan and his classmates and teacher.
Christmas this year is just so much fun with Aidan. He's so excited about it and really gets into the Christmas spirit. Yes, he's excited about receiving gifts from Santa and family members, but he's also really excited to give others their gifts. He has watched me wrap a lot of the presents and keeps asking if it's time to give them away yet. Part of that may be that he wants to play with a few of the gifts I've wrapped up, specifically Luke and Greyson's gifts :) , but he still has such a sweet spirit.

No comments: