He would stand for his picture, and then run to jump in my lap and give me a hug.
And believe me, I'll take a hug from this guy anyday.
He's just growing up way too fast.
It doesn't seem like it's been that long since I dropped this guy off for his first day of MDO. And yes, I do know how ridiculously much my boys look like one another. Quinn thinks every baby - 2 year old picture of Aidan in the house is himself.
Quinn did fabulous today at school aside from napping which will take some time to get used to falling asleep on a mat in a room with about 10 other kids. There were a couple times when he saw me in the hallway and would start to cry, but quickly calmed down once he was distracted. He saw me in the hallway because today was also my first day back to work after 4 years of being a stay-at-home mom. My day went really well and I have a great group of kiddos. I'm really looking forward to working with them this year and I think it will be a lot of fun to move out of elementary grades down to the preschool level.
No comments:
Post a Comment