Monday, March 12, 2012

We're going to the chapel...

Yesterday, my brother got married. It was about time too. He's only been dating his now wife for 7 years. They are highschool sweethearts. In fact, now that I think about it, I don't quite fit in with my siblings with my spouse. I'm the only one not married to my highschool sweetheart. It was a small wedding, but everything turned out beautifully.

 My boys looking very dapper in their tuxedos. Only Aidan was acutally in the wedding, but I borrowed a tux for Quinn from a friend that happened to have one in his size. For the record, I'd like to say that I made Quinn's bow tie. I think it turned out adorable.

 Uncy B with his littlest wedding party attendants. L&G were ring bearers and Aidan was a junior groomsman. He walked the flower girl down the aisle.

 Momma and her boys. :)

 Only my brother would choose to have the Zelda shield on his grooms cake.

 The wedding cake was very pretty though. The flowers matched the invitations perfectly.

 The wedding party

The new Mr. and Mrs. ~ Brian and Hollis Stair

No comments: