Thursday, March 15, 2012

Today

I took Aidan to see The Lorax. He thoroughly enjoyed it and asked when the next time we could go to the movie theater for a Mommy and Aidan date. grin.

 Aidan played with sidewalk chalk and basically covered himself in it. He proceeded to track it into the house after this picture. I'm still finding blue marks.

{note the blue chalk under the door knob and on the door frame. also on the carpet directly under Quinn's clothing. sigh.}
 I almost finished Quinn's Easter outfit. I still need to add snaps to the legs. Currently, they are held together with safety pins. It's a bit big as I made a size 2 and he's currently wearing 12-18 months. It'll give him growing room for the summer though.  I was trying to get a picture of the front of the outfit, but this is the best I could do before...

...Quinn took off running.

1 comment:

Fireflyforever said...

Gorgeous boys - I LOVE Quinn's outfit ... you are one talented mama.