Tonight at church, we had our parent dedication service in which Josh and I promised to raise Quinn up in a Christian home. As part of the service, a life verse was choosen by the parents of each child. For Quinn, we chose 1 Samuel 1:27 - "For this child I have prayed, and the Lord has granted my request." Aidan was dedicated as a baby, but chosing a life verse was not a part of his ceremony, so one was chosen and read for him tonight. "Every good and perfect gift is from about, coming down from the Father of the heavenly lights, who does not change like shifting shadows." James 1:17
Each of the these verses contains special meaning for our children. I have used 1 Samuel 1:27 since the day Quinn was born. Because of Levi, Quinn was probably one of the most prayed for babies, and I have thanked God every single day of his life for allowing me to be his mother here on earth. Aidan is most definitely a perfect gift sent to us from heaven. He is an absolute delight in my life, and is so full of joy.
I have just a few pictures from tonight taken by the youth pastor of our church. The rest I may have to steal off my parents' camera since they didnt' take any on mine. :)
![]() |
| Our family outside the church prior to the service. |
![]() |
| Pastor Rod reading Quinn's life verse. |
![]() |
| Friends and family gathered around to pray over our family. |



No comments:
Post a Comment