The birthday party was cooking themed, so after decorating aprons and chef's hats, all the kids made their own personal pizzas.
Then they decorated cupcakes. Aidan's favorite part was putting sprinkles on his cupcake. He kept putting spoonful after spoonful of sprinkles on top of his icing.
I thought this idea was really cute. I'll have to remember this one for future birthday party ideas. ;)After the party, we headed straight to the Dart Train Station to meet my parents and head to the aquarium. I've lived in Dallas just about my whole life, yet I've never been to this particular aquarium before. Shame on me, I know, but now I've been, and I can say it was a really cool experience. Aidan loved it as well.
.jpg)
After the aquarium, we headed back to Mom and Dad's house where Brian and Holli met us for dinner and cake. Aidan said a dinner prayer that left everyone in giggles, and later serenaded Grammy with a loud rendition of Happy Birthday. Have I mentioned that I LOVE this age? Happy Birthday, Mom. I'm glad I was able to spend it with you.
No comments:
Post a Comment