Tuesday, August 30, 2011

And We're Back

To school, that is. Aidan started Pre-K this morning. He's growing up much too fast!

 The mandatory first day of school, in front of the house photo. Aidan got a new lunch box this year. He picked out Spiderman. Surprise, surprise. His backpack is Superman. He didn't pick that one out. Grandma and Grandpa did, but he likes it anyway. His new Thermos cup is Green Lantern. Are you seeing a theme here? He is certainly his Daddy's boy in that aspect. (I am determined to steer Quinn more in the direction of cars, trucks, and trains! :) )

 Ignore the blurriness of this shot. I like it despite the fuzz. The fake smile is so Aidan right now.

 Aidan and his teacher, Mrs. Mezzell.

 See, once again, the cheese smile.

 Luke and Greyson are joining Aidan at school this year. I'm excited for them. I think they'll have a blast together.

 This picture cracks me up. This is what happens when you tell three 4 year olds to look at the camera while they are clearly in the middle of something else.


This past Friday, we took Aidan and Quinn to a Rough Riders baseball game with Josh's work. If you've been reading my blog for awhile, you'll remember that we did this last year, as well. While there, I was asked what grade Aidan is in. When I said he isn't, and that he is, in fact, only 4 and in Pre-K, I got an astonished look. Apparently, he looks like a first grader. *Sob*
 We had 2nd row seats for the 5 minutes that we watched the game. Aidan much preferred the playground.



And what will Quinn and I do on the days that Aidan is at school and it's just the two of us?

Why, we'll spend our days playing a riveting game of peek-a-boo, of course!

No comments: