This blog has taken a bit of a back burner in my life lately in case you hadn't noticed. I'll get back to it soon, but for the meantime, I'm dealing with life rather than the internet.
I did, however, want to share a few photos with you. Aidan started preschool last week. He still only goes 2 days a week on Tuesdays and Thursdays. We had open house the Monday before school started, and I am so grateful for it because it made the following day so much easier at drop off. I had been explaining to Aidan for a few weeks that he was going to have a new teacher and a new classroom, but I don't think it really ever sunk in. When we arrived at open house and walked into his new classroom and his new teacher started talking to him, he began to cry. I pulled him off to the side to ask what was wrong, and he replied, "I want my class." After that, I walked him around his new classroom and we looked at the new toys he would get to play with and I told him how much fun he was going to have with his new friends (luckily, a few of his classmates from last year are in his class this year as well), and he seemed to calm down. Tuesday morning, he woke up ready to go, announcing that it was time to go to his new class, and he walked right in and had a wonderful day.
Everyday since, he has told me how much he likes his new teacher and how much fun he has at school. I can't tell you how much that makes my heart glad.
 |
| 1st day of preschool |
 |
| Aidan insisted on getting a picture of his flamingo impersonation before leaving for school. |
 |
| I love this face. |
 |
| This is not a school picture, but I wanted to share regardless. Aidan and his Daddy playing on the couch. |
No comments:
Post a Comment