Aidan : "I'm not pretty. You are."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(after attempting to shove a toy tiger into my belly button)
"Mommy, the baby needs some toys to play with."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"What's that guy's name?" while pointing at one of his identical twin cousins.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(after giving me a hug, Aidan reached up and wrapped his arms around my belly)
"The baby needs a hug, too."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Tonight, after learning what was for dinner, Aidan got a piece of bread, the peanut butter jar, and a butter knife from the kitchen. When asked what he was doing, he replied,
"Making dinner. I'm not eating that."
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
This morning, my friend Susan kept Aidan for me while I had a doctor's appointment. Before going to the garage, Aidan opened the refrigerator looking for something to eat. He quickly closed it, and said, "No, Susan has food over there."
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(upon learning his last name)
"I'm Aidan Smith, and you're Mommy Smith, and Daddy is Daddy Josh Smith, and my friend is Samuel Smith."
*I tried explaining that Samuel's last name is not Smith and that different families have different last names, but to no avail. He's still Samuel Smith.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*added by Josh*
Josh : "Aidan, are we friends?"
Aidan : "Yesh"
Josh : "Will we always be friends?"
Aidan : "No"
Josh : "Why not?"
Aidan : "We'll be tigers."
3 comments:
Me: Aidan are we friends?
"Yesh"
Will we always be friends?
"No"
Why not?
"We'll be tigers"
love these. i have too many favorites!!
These brought a smile to my face!!! Thanks for sharing!!!
Post a Comment