Here he is with his friend, McKenna, looking inside the room and waiting to go play.I made his birthday shirt. If you couldn't tell from his cake, he wanted a circus party, so his shirt is a circus tent, of course.
I got to hold baby Max again. That's his big sister, Abbey in her daddy's arms in the picture with us.

Luke is in orange and Greyson is wearing gray. They had a blast.
Some of the moms. Kristi, Candra with her daughter Malorie, Carol, and Crystal
Aidan in action.
Aidan, Samuel, and Mia
Even the parents got in on the play time.
Cake time!

Aidan got to sit in this fun inflatable chair while opening all his presents.
I got to hold baby Max again. That's his big sister, Abbey in her daddy's arms in the picture with us.
Luke is in orange and Greyson is wearing gray. They had a blast.
Some of the moms. Kristi, Candra with her daughter Malorie, Carol, and Crystal
Aidan in action.
Aidan, Samuel, and Mia
Even the parents got in on the play time.
Cake time!
Aidan got to sit in this fun inflatable chair while opening all his presents.On Aidan's actual birthday, my parents, sister, brother in law, and nephews came over for a dinner celebration. We opened presents first since Aidan has waited patiently all day for Grammy and Papa to come, and just couldn't wait any longer.

Can you see the excitement on his face?.jpg)
.jpg)

4 comments:
Look at those smiles, looks like he had a wonderful birthday.
Thanks for inviting my "two children" to enjoy in the Bounce Town fun. (:
Looks like such a super fun birthday! We had my son Jayden's birthday party January 16th too, and I still haven't put up the pictures on my blog! Three is such a fun age.
OMgosh...I love Aidan's shirt! And, his cake was just awesome!!! You are so crafy! BTW - we have that fishing game too! L & N love it...in fact, I need to see if i can order some replacement fish...we've lost a couple and a few are missing part of their jaw! LOL!!! HAPPY BIRTHDAY AIDAN!!!
Post a Comment