Sunday evening was the fall carnival at church. Here we have Spiderman and his dragon side kick.
Being cute with Grammy.
Spiderman
Leap Frog was Aidan's favorite game at the carnival.
They both loved riding this train.
Monday was costume day and pumpkin patch at MDO. It was also Aidan's first field trip. Josh went with him and took pictures on a different camera that I haven't uploaded yet, so I'll do that later.
Yesterday, the boys wanted to paint the pumpkins they brought home from school. Next year I'll remember to do the pumpkin painting outside as I was constantly chasing Quinn down with a wet rag to keep paint off the furniture.
Aidan's "masterpiece." His words, not mine. It's a painting of his own face. Can't you tell?? :)
Quinn's artwork
Josh's costume. He wore this to work yesterday and won the costume contest. Way to go, honey!
No comments:
Post a Comment