Sunday, October 2, 2011

One Year

Happy 1st Birthday, Quinn! I can't believe you are already one year old. The time has certainly gone by in a blink. Yesterday we celebrated by throwing our Quinney Pooh a Winnie the Pooh party.
This is one of my favorite pictures from the day.

Winnie the Pooh cake and cupcakes baked by me.

Mama and the Birthday Boy.
(I made Quinn's birthday cake shirt and baby legs)

Singing "Happy Birthday"

It took Quinn no time at all the figure out what to do with that cupcake and then to demolish the entire thing. He definitely inheirited his mama's sweet tooth.

Quinn,
You are an absolute delight. This past year has been an amazing year as we have watched you grow and become a little person. You have such a cheerful disposition that brings out smiles and laughter from everyone that meets you. We love having you as part of our family and can't imagine life without you. I thank God daily for entrusting your precious life into our hands. I love you, Love Bug. Happy, happy birthday to you.
Love,
Mommy

1 comment:

Fireflyforever said...

Happy birthday, gorgeous boy. Can't believe you're one already! (Love his outfit).