Friday, September 16, 2011

Brothers

Such sweet, sweet brothers.


Comforted by one another


While riveted by the television


(Note : I do not often allow Quinn to sit in front of the television, but Aidan was watching his newest, all time favorite movie, Rio, and requested to hold his brother, therefore, I obliged.)


Not even noticing that Mama is in the room snapping photographs.
Well, maybe they did notice. They just didn't care enough to pay any attention to me.


Oh, wait. Quinn has finally noticed me. Photo session done.



And one more makes three. Three undeniably gorgeous boys of mine. One day in eternity I hope to see all three of them snuggled together on the couch. Miss you, love.


1 comment:

Fireflyforever said...

Undeniably gorgeous - your three sons certainly are. I can almost see Emma sometimes in the rough and tumble that goes on here. One day ...