Monday, November 15, 2010

50 Free Shutterfly Holiday Cards

I love Shutterfly's products. I use them often to print my pictures, but I have also ordered calendars, notepads, photo cards, and photo mugs and have been pleased with everything I've received. I was so excited when I stumbled across a promotion they are doing right now. Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards, and who doesn't like FREE stuff?? If you are a blogger, be sure to sign up at http://bit.ly/sfly2010
I've already perused their holiday card selection, and I totally plan on using their Christmas cards this year once I get the perfect shot of my boys. I am going to have a hard time settling on just one design though. Take a look at these: http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery/christmas-cards  I love all the bright colors!
A few years ago, I ordered photo calendars with a picture of Aidan on each month of the year. I gave one to each set of grandparents as a Christmas gift. They were super cute. They are the perfect holiday gift for family members. They are extremely easy to make as well. Here is the link for their calendars: http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars/wall-calendars
They also offer photo ornaments that I'm contemplating ordering as Quinn's first Christmas ornament. http://www.shutterfly.com/photo-gifts/pewter-ornament. Aidan would love to find a book with his face printed on the pages under the Christmas tree. http://www.shutterfly.com/custom-photo-products/centerstage-products/centerstage-books There are just so many options to choose from. Take some time and look around!

Bloggers get 50 free holiday cards from Shutterfly... sign up at http://bit.ly/sfly2010

No comments: